If you are new to Mindful Team and would like your team(s) to provide their feedback via our Slack bot you just need to follow these steps. It's very easy and you will be set up in a few minutes.
If you haven't set up a retrospective for your team yet:
- Click on + button next to Team Dropdown.
- Before you add your members you must integrate first your Slack workspace by clicking Add to Slack button.
3. A new Slack window will be opened for you to choose your Slack Workspace and click on Authorize. This allows Mindful Team to access the email addresses of your Slack Workspace members.
4. After this you will be redirected to Mindful Team. All the email addresses of your team members will be automatically added to your team.
5. Click NEXT and fill in Step 2. Once you get to Step 3, give your team a name and SAVE. Then you'll get a popup window that will ask you to add the Mindful Team bot to your Slack workspace - click YES.
6. You will now be redirected to Slack in order to authorise the addition of Mindful Team app into your Slack workspace.
7. Once you are on Slack, make sure Mindful Team has been added to your Apps section.
In case this didn't happen automatically, you will need to click on the + button in the app section and add the app yourself. This very easy. Search for Mindful Team and install.
8. Last step and more important: In order to finish your setting up process, please say 'hello' to the bot on the Slack chat. You should get a Welcome message to confirm your communication with the bot is working fine.
Please tell your team to also say 'Hello' to the bot to make sure everyone communicates perfectly with the Mindful Team bot.
9. All your team members, including yourself, will automatically receive a private welcome message from the Mindful Panda bot.
10. Now you are all set up. When your next feedback form goes out you and your team will receive a message from the bot to submit your answers. Mindful Panda will ask you on the chat all the questions selected by you and the answers will automatically be collected on your Mindful Team dashboard.