Before your retrospective meeting takes place, you may want to do some house keeping to come prepared.
Sometimes, and especially in large teams, some of the comments provided may relate to the same topic. In this case, you may want to group similar comments into the same category to make the retrospective smoother.
This is how you do it:
- Go to the Agenda page and scroll down to feedback section.
- On the group column select the comments you'd like to group.
3. Go to "Group" to give your group a name and click Create a Team .
In case you would like to undo a group.
- Select the Group from the same page and click 'Ungroup".
2. A popup window will appear to confirm your action. Click "Ungroup" and all the comments from that group will now be ungrouped.